ICS maintains a commitment to academic excellence, while also providing extracurricular offerings that enhance social development. Some of these options are through the activities after school.
Find HERE the days and times for the Scheduled Activities and Clubs after school.
To register, parents must fill out the After School Registration Form, and bring it to the school’s office. A complete list of activities can be found on the Activities Schedule (available soon for 2018-2019). Some of these many include Performing Arts, Chess Club, Dance Club, Cooking Club, Karaoke, Reading Club, Arts and Crafts, and Gardening.
The following information can be found on the 2017-2018 After School Flyer:
- Afterschool fees:
$220 per month
$110 per month for the 1st sibling
$55 per month for the 2nd sibling
$54 weekly rate
$20 per day for 1-time drop-ins
6:00-6:30 pm $20
6:30 pm and after $1/minute
- Payments for afterschool must be made by the first day of the month to receive services. Any payment received after the 5th of the month will incur a $10 late fee.
- The After-School Program runs from 3:30-6:00 pm.
- ICS Afterschool is a paid program, however, there are activities such as Kilometer Kids, Tennis, and Tutoring that students can participate in at no cost however you must pick up your child no later than 4:30 pm or a $20 drop-in fee will be charged.
- Students are expected to adhere to the same discipline rules that apply during school hours however the Afterschool Program reserves the right to discontinue admission to any student that repeatedly displayed inappropriate behavior.
- Messages for alternative pick up must be given before the program begins for the day.
- ICS After-School will be closed on all days when school is not in session, and the Friday before some major holidays.